TeamWork Occupational Health
TeamWork Occupational Health clinicians manage work-related injuries efficiently and effectively by providing fast, appropriate diagnoses and treatment with early medical intervention and rehabilitation. Clinicians address concerns of the employee and his or her employer, through open communication with all concerned parties, striving toward a common goal of returning the employee to work, in transitional or full duty, as soon as it is appropriate.
In addition to injury care, TeamWork boasts a complete list of routine testing and diagnostics.
TeamWork Occupational Health operates under standards set by such agencies as the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA), Department of Transportation (DOT), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH).
At Milford Regional, we support our communities’ businesses and their employees by offering the following services:
- Post-Offer screening
- DOT physical exams (NRCME Certified)
- OSHA respirator-fit testing
- Drug screens
- Breath-alcohol testing
- Pulmonary-function testing
- Tuberculosis screening
- Immunization programs
- Ergonomic assessments
- Bloodborne-pathogen-exposure evaluations
- Industrial accident treatment
The TeamWork Clinical Director will work with your company contact/representative (e.g., safety officer, Human Resources staff) to define a specialized plan for screening and evaluating applicants.
Our nurse practitioners are certified medical examiners for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and are qualified to perform Department of Transportation physical exams.
Fast, Effective Treatment of Industrial Accidents
TeamWork Occupational Health is available for injury care Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
Our clinicians care for employees from the time of acute injury, through rehabilitation and return to work. Access to care is open to any employee with a work-related injury. The TeamWork staff is equipped to treat mild to moderate injuries and will refer to the Milford Regional Medical Center Emergency Department if need be. Our case-managing capabilities ensure prompt approvals from Workers’ Compensation insurance carriers for diagnostic tests and treatment options.
For additional information on our services, please contact the TeamWork Director at 508-422-2318. Our fax number is 508-473-7588.
Occupational Health Resources on the Web
For Occupational Health information, including state and federal regulations, take a look at some of the sites listed here:
- Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA): www.osha.gov
- Department of Transportation (DOT): www.dot.gov
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME): https://nationalregistry.fmcsa.dot.gov/NRPublicUI/Drivers.seam
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA): http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/
- FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Testing information: http://www.dot.gov/odapc/part40?proc
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): www.cdc.gov
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH): www.cdc.gov/niosh
- Department of Public Health (DPH): www.state.ma.us/dph