New Potato Salad
- 16 small new potatoes (5 cups)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dill weed, dried
- Thoroughly clean potatoes with vegetable brush and water.
- Boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and mix with olive oil, onions, and spices.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 5 servings
This low-sodium recipe is appropriate for those following the DASH diet to lower or control high blood pressure.
The original recipe and more low-sodium recipes can be found on www.nutrition.gov