Fairy Fruit Wands
- 12 strawberries , cut into half (about 12 chunks per apple)
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1‐1/2 ounces low‐fat mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 chunks
- 1 Peach (apple or pear), seeded, peeled and cut into 8 pieces
- 12 long (about 3‐1/2 inches long) Kebab sticks
1. Use a wooden skewer to poke holes in the center of each piece of
strawberry, grape, cheese and peach.
2. Thread pieces onto stick through the holes you just made.
3. Repeat step 2 with all the ingredients, making 12 “Wands”.
4. Arrange “Wands” on a platter or stand on end in a bowl.
5. Serve with low‐fat yogurt dip.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 (3‐stick)servings
*Use low‐fat (1%) or reduced‐fat cheese (2%)
Original Recipe found on Nutrition.gov