Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 1½ lb chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 cup ready-to-eat cereal, cornflakes, crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp Italian herb seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
1. Remove skin and bone; cut thighs into bite-size pieces.
2. Place cornflakes into plastic bag and crush by using a rolling pin.
3. Add remaining ingredients to crushed cornflakes. Close bag tightly and shake until blended.
4. Add a few chicken pieces at a time to crumb mixture. Shake to coat evenly.
1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly grease a cooking sheet.
2. Place chicken pieces on cooking sheet so they are not touching.
3. Bake until golden brown, about 12-14 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
To remove bone from chicken thighs:
1. Place chicken on cutting board. Remove skin from thighs.
2. Turn the chicken thighs over.
3. Cut around bone and remove it.
Original Recipe found on Nutrition.gov