Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- 4 top loan pork chops
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
1. Put the pork chops in the large non-stick skillet.
2. Cook over medium-high heat to brown one side of the pork chops.
3. Use the spatula to turn the chops.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
5. Cover the pan and lower the heat.
6. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes until chops are done.
Makes 4 servings.
Pork chops are done when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
2 Tablespoons of honey mustard can be substituted with 1 Tablespoon of honey and 1 Tablespoon of mustard mixed together.
The original recipe is from the Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network Website Recipes and can be found on www.USDA.gov/