Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable Oil
- 4 boneless Pork chops, 3/4" thick
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce)Cream of Mushroom soup or 98% fat free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 soup can Milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing Mix
- Ranch-Style Rice
1. Heat oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned.
2. Add soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until done. Sprinkle with paprika.
3. Serve with Ranch-Style Rice.
For Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Ranch dressing mix spices up ordinary pork chops and rice.
Serve with your favorite frozen vegetable blend. For dessert, serve chunky applesauce topped with cinnamon.
The original recipe can be found on www.healthyeating.org