Chicken and Spanish Rice
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- ¼ cup green peppers
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce*
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1¼ tsp garlic, minced
- 5 cups brown rice, cooked in unsalted water
- 3½ cups chicken breasts, cooked, skin and bone removed, and diced
1. In large skillet, sauté onions and green peppers in oil for 5 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add tomato sauce and spices. Heat through.
3. Add cooked rice and chicken. Heat through.
Makes 5 Servings.
Original Recipe found on Nutrition.gov