Broiled Halibut with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- 2 cups plain low-fat or nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon Juice
- 1 clove large Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (6-oz) Halibut fillets
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
3. Line a broiler pan with foil and place fish on top, skin side down. Spread half the yogurt sauce over fish fillets. Put fish 4 inches under broiler and cook for 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and topping is golden.
Serve warm with yogurt sauce on the side.
Makes 2 servings.
This is an elegant dish that goes well with steamed broccoli and wild rice.
The original recipe can be found on www.healthyeating.org