Baked Salmon Dijon
- 1 cup sour cream, fat free
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 3 Tbsp scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ lbs salmon filet with skin, cut in center
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- fat-free cooking spray, as needed
1. Whisk sour cream, dill, onion, mustard, and lemon juice in small bowl to blend.
2. Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly oil baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper, then spread with the sauce.
4. Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
The original recipe can be found on www.health.gov