15-Minute Beef Fajitas
- 1 pound sirloin Steak, cut into strips
- 1 each red pepper, green pepper cut into strips
- 1 Onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup mesquite-flavored Marinade (any variety)
- 1 cup Salsa
- 8 (6-inch) flour Tortillas
- Guacamole, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
1. Cook sirloin steak strips in 1 tsp oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add red peppers, green peppers and onion; cook 3-4 minutes.
2. Add marinade, salsa; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until heated.
3. Fill warmed tortillas with meat and veggie mixture. Serve with a spoonful of guacamole and/or sour cream if desired.
Use reduced-sodium marinade and salsa to cut the salt content in this recipe.
The original recipe can be found on www.healthyeating.org