This is an easy prep light dessert that will impress your guests!
- 12 Ladyfingers
- 4 tablespoons Espresso or strong coffee
- 1/2 cup non-fat ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons bittersweet Chocolate chips, melted
1.Place 6 ladyfingers in a loaf pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons espresso
2. Combine ricotta cheese, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, spread over the ladyfingers.
3. Layer on 6 more ladyfingers and drizzle with remaining espresso.
4. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top and refrigerate until set.
The original recipe can be found on www.healthyeating.org