American Flag Pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- blueberries and raspberries/strawberries for garnishing
1. Mix all ingredients in blender or food processor thoroughly.
2. Spread into 9"X13" pan.
3. Arrange raspberries/strawberries into stripes and blueberries into stars.
4. Chill for 20 min.
Makes 8 Servings.
Light or non-fat cream and/or ricotta cheese may be substituted.
The original recipe can be found on www.healthyeating.org